What Is Facilities Management?
Facilities management is an essential function in any business to ensure its smooth running. Whether you own a small business, a retail shop or large factory or a commercial building, effective facilities management can create value and save money. So what is it? Facilities management in simple terms means making sure everything runs as smoothly as possible – from heating and lighting to cleaning, maintenance and security. Managing these things means your business will run more effectively and efficiently, which ultimately leads to greater profit.
What is Property Maintenance?
Property maintenance and facilities management are both elements of facilities management, but they’re very different types of operations. Property maintenance is concerned with day-to-day upkeep that ensures a property remains clean, safe and in good condition. This includes repairs to leaky faucets, broken doors and flooding in your basement. Facilities management is responsible for both proper operation of property and any necessary repairs. Common examples include electricians managing electrical systems and janitors maintaining toilets, door handles and thermostats. In an age where going green is becoming increasingly important, you might also have a sustainability coordinator on staff who advises new building materials for maximum energy efficiency. For example, instead of replacing old appliances such as air conditioners or furnaces outright when they break down, you may be able to repair them – thus saving money on replacements in addition to being more eco-friendly by extending their lives.
Give us a Call
Call us today for facilities management and property maintenance
If you’re looking for a professional to handle your facilities management, maintenance and repair services, look no further than Trade 24/7. With over 20 years of experience, our team of experts will make sure that everything goes smoothly, from start to finish. Call us today for more information about our services and how we can help your business! We are ready to answer any questions or concerns you might have. Call +44 330 090 4247 now!
The mission of our company:
The mission of our company is to deliver Property Maintenance & Facilities Management services that consistently meet client needs within budget. We believe in providing exceptional customer service and making your lives easier by working with diligence on all projects assigned using state-of-the-art technologies and innovative thinking skills of the workforce at its best so as to improve efficiency levels without compromising results.
Why choose our company?
- If you are in need of an organization that can manage your facilities or property, we are here to help.
- We offer a wide range of services including Property Maintenance and Facilities Management.
- You will have peace of mind knowing that we use only trained professionals to keep your properties in great condition at all times. To learn more about what Trade 24/7 has to offer, give us a call today!
- The staff at Trade 24/7 takes pride in providing exceptional customer service as well as being available around-the-clock to handle any issues that may arise with our clients’ properties.
- When you choose to work with us, you won’t be disappointed; we look forward to working with each new client and exceeding their expectations through friendly communication and impeccable quality. Let us put our experience to work for you so that you never have to worry about maintaining your commercial or residential property again!
- Our small business clients are assured of top-notch facilities management and property maintenance in West Bromwich at competitive prices.
- The best part is that our services are cost-effective, and we use cutting edge technology to ensure it remains so. Our flexible pricing structure means you only pay for what you need.
- As your needs change, so do our rates. And that’s how our facility management service works—with you, hand in hand all along!
So don’t wait. Call us today at +44 330 090 4247 and get a quote right away. Remember: costs begin when tasks begin. Don’t hesitate; if you don’t take advantage of our flat rate charges now, you might regret doing so later on down the line!