Need a Gas Safety Certificate?

Call 0330 090 4247

Gas Safety Certificates

The commercial gas safety certificate can only be issued by Gas Safe registered engineers. The engineer will need to attend your premises and carry out a series of tests on each gas appliance, including a visual inspection, pressure and operation tests, and functionality. If an appliance uses an extraction system to remove combustion gases it will also need to be inspected to assess the extraction method is suitable or not.

Once the tests have been completed the engineer will give you a report which explains what checks have been done and that the appliance(s) meets the correct safety standards.

Do you need a Gas Safety Certificate or need your appliances servicing?

Then call us on 0330 090 4247 to discuss your commercial gas certificate.

Save Time! We will be with you within an hour of your call. Anywhere in the West Midlands.

Call Any Day, Any Time! We are available 24/7 all year round.

No Job Too Big! We regularly take on big or unusual jobs for both domestic and commercial customers.

We Are Certified & Insured! That’s right! We make sure you are covered!

Our Customers Love Us! Just see some of our reviews on Checkatrade.


All of our plumbers are fully trained and hold relevant certifications including the UK government certification.

More About Trades 24/7

Gas Regulations

If you use any gas appliances on your premises or have gas heaters and/or boilers in use at flats or houses that you rent out then you must ensure that gas systems are safe and suitable for use.

The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 impose duties on users of gas systems, such as being responsible for the annual servicing and inspection of all in-service gas boilers, fires, heaters and any other type of gas burning equipment or appliance. It doesn’t matter of you are a tenant or a landlord, employer or self-employed, if you are responsible for gas appliances, then this applies to you.

If you are the owner, or the person in control of the building, then you will have duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to ensure that heating equipment in common parts of the building is maintained safely.

Whatever the type, location or size of the appliance and systems, it is mandatory to ensure that they are serviced at least annually, or in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.

Don’t run the risk of operating unsafe systems, non compliance with the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations is a criminal offence and carries with it the potential for fines and imprisonment.


By law, landlords must have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer. The Gas Safe registered engineer will provide a Gas Safety record upon completion of the check.

If you use a managing agent make sure the contract makes it clear who is responsible for managing gas safety checks.


If, under your lease, the landlord retains responsibility for gas appliances, a copy of the commercial gas safe certificate must be given to you when you take on the lease and within 28 days of an annual check. A copy must also be retained by the landlord for 2 years.

We can provide commercial gas certificates for shops, catering outlets, restaurants, educational establishments, care & nursing homes, factories and industrial premises.

Contact us now on 0330 090 4247 for help with your Gas Safety

Gas Safety Certificates

Our fully trained engineers are DBS checked (formerly CRB). Each one of them and can save you from big problems like flooding and burst water mains to the smaller, but annoying and potentially damaging, problems of leaks. We can fix any water systems in your property or business and can be with you within the hour!

As soon as you spot a problem, don’t delay. Call 24/7 Drains immediately on 0121 530 2901. We provide services nationwide.